Old 29-01-2003, 02:27 AM
Ablang

Default EasyGone Total Vegetation Killer - heard of it?

I'm wondering if this is really as effective as today's OSH ad says it is:

1 gal (covers up to 800 sq ft). Kills weeds and prevents plant growth for up
to 1 year $12.99 (meaning it is more effective than RoundUp?) And how can a
liquid keep things from growing?

Replies by Usenet Newsgroups are preferred.
Old 29-01-2003, 03:43 AM
Starlord

As there's none of those stores out where I live, I've never seen the ad, but I
can easlt figure that the killer most likly does not brake down in the soil.
I've used some ortho stuff in the pasted and as long as it doesn't rain or get
wet, it stops anything from growing, but get it wet and you can grow on the land
in a short time.
So if they have something that does NOT brake down fast if rained on or just
get's wet, then it could stay in the ground and as new seeds start to grow
they'll pull in the killer and die before getting very big.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/

"Ablang" wrote in message
I'm wondering if this is really as effective as today's OSH ad says it is:

1 gal (covers up to 800 sq ft). Kills weeds and prevents plant growth for up
to 1 year $12.99 (meaning it is more effective than RoundUp?) And how can a
liquid keep things from growing?

Replies by Usenet Newsgroups are preferred.

---