Old 01-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Theo

Default Help me identify what this palm plant is

http://grecko86.tripod.com/

I know this is some type of palm plant. I have seen ones similiar to
this except they didn't have thorns. Any help will be appreciated.
Thank You.
Old 01-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Thalocean2

Sorry but your picture is too blurry. It looks like several things.

Laura B.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On 31 May 2003 19:50:31 -0700, (Theo) wrote:

http://grecko86.tripod.com/

I know this is some type of palm plant. I have seen ones similiar to
this except they didn't have thorns. Any help will be appreciated.
Thank You.

A better picture showing spination and trunk would help

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of poisonous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy crops in a healthy environment."

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978