GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   oleander toxicity (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/30234-oleander-toxicity.html)

jane 02-06-2003 07:56 PM

oleander toxicity

I find a lot of stuff on oleander toxicity, some of it conflicting.

But, I cannot find anything on non-lethal symptoms. Got a link? A thought?

Tsu Dho Nimh 02-06-2003 11:56 PM

oleander toxicity

(jane) wrote:

I find a lot of stuff on oleander toxicity, some of it conflicting.

But, I cannot find anything on non-lethal symptoms.

Basically, it's the same as "lethal" symptoms, but to a lesser
degree.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both