GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sand Cherry Bush (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/30327-sand-cherry-bush.html)

slmader 03-06-2003 12:08 PM

Sand Cherry Bush

Is it OK to move one of these now, or should I wait until the season is
over? The leaves are coming, but no flowers as of yet. I don't know what
zone I live in. I live in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia.

Lisa (Halifax, NS)

--
"There's this funny dilemma that happens.... you work your whole life to be
able to afford things like nice suits. Then when you become well known,

Kevin Spacey, on his famously extensive wardrobe