Old 04-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Shepherd

Default Toadstools/Mushrooms

I live in north Texas and lately have seen numerous Toadstools/Mushrooms on
my front lawn after watering.
I used an organic fertilizer for the first time earlier this year, and
besides the Toadstools/Mushrooms the grass looks very green and healthy.

I don't recall ever seeing them in my lawn before.

We have had little rain here in the past year, and I don't water any more
than I have in the past, probably less.

Can anyone explain to me why I'm getting so many Toadstools/Mushrooms this
year?

Thanks,

Shepherd

Old 04-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Marley1372

you are getting them because you have organic matter in the soil that is being
decomposed. The mushrooms wont hurt anything, you can either pick them out or
let them go away on thier own.

Toad

[IMG] code is On

Toadstools/mushrooms STEPHEN United Kingdom 10 07-11-2005 09:22 PM
toadstools farmer brown Lawns 2 27-07-2003 09:12 PM
Toadstools in new lawn Aileen Howard United Kingdom 0 04-07-2003 07:56 AM
White mushrooms/toadstools in lawn Lynda Thornton United Kingdom 18 07-12-2002 05:55 PM
Getting road of Mushrooms/Toadstools Carl United Kingdom 27 20-11-2002 07:10 PM