GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   patio (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/30450-patio.html)

flowerpot 04-06-2003 12:20 PM

patio

I am about to patio my garden does anyone know what I need to put on
top of the soil before I put my slabs down?

Frank Logullo 04-06-2003 07:32 PM

patio

"flowerpot" wrote in message
om...
I am about to patio my garden does anyone know what I need to put on
top of the soil before I put my slabs down?

Sand.

Tsu Dho Nimh 04-06-2003 10:20 PM

patio

(flowerpot) wrote:

I am about to patio my garden does anyone know what I need to put on
top of the soil before I put my slabs down?

Where do you live?
How much does it rain?
What is the soil drainage like?
How deeply (if ever) does the ground freeze?

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both