GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   xeriscape gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/30462-xeriscape-gardens.html)

04-06-2003 01:44 PM

xeriscape gardens

Hello all: I am interested in putting up a web site having to do with
xeriscape gardening. I'd like to kick it off with photos of some home
xeriscape gardens and/or tips you might want to share. Where I live water
is very expensive so I went out to the country ditches and have had good
luck and lots of color with blooming plants that I don't do much to
maintain. If interested please send just an email to me to begin with,
(i.e. no huge photo files till I can arrange to download and store them) and
a story about your plants. Thanks - Krista