GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HELP!! Black Mites (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/30679-help-black-mites.html)

TOM KAN PA 05-06-2003 04:08 PM

HELP!! Black Mites

Got the following from an email from my daughter:

My garden is INFESTED with black mites :(

Her garden consists of containers on a third floor deck. They are all flowers
with the exception of one or two tomato plants.
What should I tell her to get/to do to get rid of these insects??

Timothy 05-06-2003 04:32 PM

HELP!! Black Mites

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:57:00 +0000, TOM KAN PA wrote:

Got the following from an email from my daughter:

My garden is INFESTED with black mites :(

Her garden consists of containers on a third floor deck. They are all
flowers with the exception of one or two tomato plants. What should I tell
her to get/to do to get rid of these insects??

I would recommend an application of safers soap.
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com
Bellingham, Washington

Beecrofter 05-06-2003 08:08 PM

HELP!! Black Mites

c (TOM KAN PA) wrote in message ...
Got the following from an email from my daughter:

My garden is INFESTED with black mites :(

Her garden consists of containers on a third floor deck. They are all flowers
with the exception of one or two tomato plants.
What should I tell her to get/to do to get rid of these insects??

No mention of any plant damage.

TOM KAN PA 06-06-2003 07:32 PM

HELP!! Black Mites

No mention of any plant damage.
____Reply Separator_____

She didn't say so. Could it be the result of 7+ inches of rain in May?