GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Will English Ivy thrive in completely full sun zone 5? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/31117-will-english-ivy-thrive-completely-full-sun-zone-5-a.html)

Kevin Miller 09-06-2003 04:32 AM

Will English Ivy thrive in completely full sun zone 5?

Also can I propagate it from root cuttings and hormone?

Thanks!

Kevin

Zone 5

Phisherman 09-06-2003 04:56 PM

Will English Ivy thrive in completely full sun zone 5?

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 22:27:55 -0500, Kevin Miller
wrote:

Also can I propagate it from root cuttings and hormone?

Thanks!

Kevin

Zone 5

Yes. Or, you can bury part of the stem and that part will form roots
so you can cut it away from the mother plant. English ivy prefers
shade or part shade.

dementia13 10-06-2003 02:56 AM

Will English Ivy thrive in completely full sun zone 5?

I'm in zone 7, and it thrives all too well in full sun.