Old 30-01-2003, 08:16 AM
burley lilley

Default Help: Garden Time Lapse on PBS

Hello,

Please help. I saw a show on a time lapse English Garden veggies and flowers
and all its creatures like insects, foxes and rabbits during a pledge drive
like in the summer of 2000 and the VHS of it was offered as a premium. I
thought it was called the "English Garden". I know it was not "Behind the
garden's gate". If anyone can help I would Greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Burley

Help: Garden Time Lapse on PBS

Old 30-01-2003, 08:23 PM
jammer

http://www.3dwebs.com/gardenva/index.htm

I believe this is it. Enjoy

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:16:17 GMT, "burley lilley"
wrote:

Hello,

Please help. I saw a show on a time lapse English Garden veggies and flowers
and all its creatures like insects, foxes and rabbits during a pledge drive
like in the summer of 2000 and the VHS of it was offered as a premium. I
thought it was called the "English Garden". I know it was not "Behind the
garden's gate". If anyone can help I would Greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Burley

Help: Garden Time Lapse on PBS

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 30-01-2003, 08:25 PM
N.S.D

burley lilley wrote:
Hello,

Please help. I saw a show on a time lapse English Garden veggies and flowers
and all its creatures like insects, foxes and rabbits during a pledge drive
like in the summer of 2000 and the VHS of it was offered as a premium. I
thought it was called the "English Garden". I know it was not "Behind the
garden's gate". If anyone can help I would Greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Burley

Could it have been "the secret life of gardens"?

- Naomi D.