GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   GrowBox (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/31685-growbox.html)

Melissa H. 13-06-2003 12:56 AM

GrowBox

Has anyone used an indoor garden? I am trying to find out how they work.
I am really interested in theGrowBox.
www.thegrowbox.com

Any advice?

Thank you in advance
MH

Tom Jaszewski 13-06-2003 01:08 AM

GrowBox

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:53:41 -0700, "Melissa H."
wrote:

Any advice?

It'll be difficult to mask the strong THC odors.

Phisherman 13-06-2003 01:56 AM

GrowBox

wrote:

Has anyone used an indoor garden? I am trying to find out how they work.
I am really interested in theGrowBox.
www.thegrowbox.com

Any advice?

Thank you in advance
MH

I used two double fourescent tubes on chains. If it is enclosed, heat
may be a problem. African violets grow exceptionally well, and using
it to propagate cuttings works well. Vegetables and herbs do better
in natural sunlight. Great for winter gardening.