GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Why is my Anagallis not flowering? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/31798-why-my-anagallis-not-flowering.html)

Adam Schwartz 13-06-2003 07:44 PM

Why is my Anagallis not flowering?

I have an Anagallis hybrid that's thriving in a pot, but it's just not
flowering. The label says it's, "..early flowering, with large orange
flowers all season." What is considered early? The label also says it's
hardy to 30 degrees. Is it a perrenial? Does it flower the first season?
I don't even see buds yet.

Thanks,
Adam (Iowa City)