GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Other Gardening Websites (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/32258-other-gardening-websites.html)

inmac 16-06-2003 04:32 AM

Other Gardening Websites

Hi,

Sorry if my question is somewhat out of posting line in this group. While I
have had much pleasure reading the postings; could someone please also point
me to other sites that have much on gardening in hot climates (tropical?),
especially gardening on roof terraces.

Thank you in advance.

Mike Lyle 16-06-2003 04:04 PM

Other Gardening Websites

"inmac" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Sorry if my question is somewhat out of posting line in this group. While I
have had much pleasure reading the postings; could someone please also point
me to other sites that have much on gardening in hot climates (tropical?),
especially gardening on roof terraces.

There's hawaii.gardening; maybe others too.

Mike.

Mike S. 17-06-2003 01:20 AM

Other Gardening Websites

There is www.gardenweb.com www.gardeningclub.com you have to be a