Old 17-06-2003, 06:32 AM
Dan Charles

Default Problems with Deer, Coons, Coyote?

I ran across an obscure little outfit that makes the most amazing cure
for problems with pesky night critters. Man these work! Check out:

http://hometown.aol/dcjincks/myhomepage/business.html

The guy that makes these is He'll send
prices and model info if you ask.
I had deer and coons just stripping my place and coyote killing my
yard birds and pet cats. A little $60 gadget fixed all that - for my
entire 3 acres!
Old 17-06-2003, 07:43 PM
paghat

In article ,
(Dan Charles) wrote:

I ran across an obscure little outfit that makes the most amazing cure
for problems with pesky night critters. Man these work! Check out:

http://hometown.aol/dcjincks/myhomepage/business.html

The guy that makes these is He'll send
prices and model info if you ask.
I had deer and coons just stripping my place and coyote killing my
yard birds and pet cats. A little $60 gadget fixed all that - for my
entire 3 acres!

When a spanking new name, with no previous posting history, appears out of
the blue in order to post an advertisement, people should assume such
feeble attempts at stealth spam do reflect the company's & product's
eagerness to decieve.

"Dan Charles" &amp inventor "Dan Jincks" just coincidentally use
centurytel.net that provides free email alias accounts, riiiight. The
multi-acre claims of effectiveness & the specific moronic phrase "pesky
night critters" verbatim from the website advertisement leave no question
in my mind but that this is indeed stealth spam such as is inherently
dishonest.

And that renders all other claims from this company equally suspicious,
especially as no science supports the claims. The cheapy-ass (free) &
cheezy bad design of the website, plus the "boast" that the product is
not available in any stores, all just makes this outfit look increasingly
stupid.

To date, field tests of electronic noise methods of ridding areas of wild
animals have shown them to fail. In essence, if a sound doesn't make an
area miserable for people, it will not be miserable for animals either.
Bird cannons work (if only moderately well), but a mewling little
noisemaker doesn't. It's a wonderful "pitch" that the "sound" of a cougar
hissing or yowling, projected over a landscape, rids of it every known
species of "pesky night critters," but without independent field testing
by a university extension to prove it, "pitch" is all it is.

Rather than dishonest stealth spams & idle claims that recorded sounds
rid acres & acres of wildlife all for only sixty smackeroos, cite the
independent field studies that have proven this to be the case, studies
that can be referenced apart from any spams or company that may
misrepresent the findings. Without corroborating independent studies from
a university extension, this has GOT to be taken as nothing more than
hoodwinking scam-spam.

If this cheezy & miserable attempt at stealth spam is not repeated, I
wouldn't encourage anyone to go out of their way to netcop the goofball
for one failed attempt to make a dishoneste buck. But if this sort of spam
continues to promote this outfit, some may wish to file complaints with:
since the stealth spam was posted from google
groups site
and
since stealth spammer & inventor "both" have
centurytel.net accounts
and
since the website is a freeby through aol;
all three prohibit use of their services to mail or post spams.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/
Old 18-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Dan Charles

(paghat) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Dan Charles) wrote:

[...]

Paghat,

What a pile of crap you must put up with in your head! These gagets
work and work well. Just because you think you know everything does
not make it so. I was trying to be helpful. I'm not sure what you
are? What is a ratgirl? Sounds pretty scary! Guess I was making a
mistake trying to helpful to this type. Enjoy your pests. by
Old 18-06-2003, 07:08 AM
Dan Charles

(paghat) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Dan Charles) wrote:

[...]

Hi ratgirl,

Gez what a mess my well meaning neighbor has made! You know your
computer stuff. My neighbor logged on using my computer and my
centurytel id - and used a bogus name. Why he used my first and
middle name only a psychoanylst could explain. He has been trying to
get me to promote my products on the internet. He even gave me this
old 166mz computer to do it with. I have resisted for a long time so
I guess he figured he would give me a push start. The ever vigulant
ratgirl caught him. I guess plugging a product is wrong. I'm sure
someone with your computer experience knows the system administrator.
Have him remove this entry as soon as possible.
Your knowlege of wild animals is not all that wonderful. Neither are
the "University" studies. I have a solution that works - and they
don't. You are correct that abstract sounds are not reliable. I
utilize sounds that have instinctive meaning to the targeted pests.
My original target was deer, but it turned out that some sounds are
instinctively known to a diverse group of night active animals. I've
been making and selling these for over four years. I always offer
money back if not satisfied. Since simplfying the controls about
three years back, I have not had even 1 returned for a refund - none.
This year, up until this rediculous attempt by my neighbor, I have not
done any actual advertising. This year to date, I have sold more
deterrents than any whole previous year. How? My past customers told
friends, relatives and neighbors. Why would they do that if these
don't work. People with closed minds and opinions stop the progress
of mankind. The Earth is flat. The sun revolves around the Earth. It
appears that way so it must be true! Ironically, my deterrents do not
effect rats. If you or someone you know have problems with any of my
listed pests you can try one and see for yourself. If you had a real
name and address, I might even loan you one. No, wait, that would be
a promotion. Have this entry removed and please anyone that reads it
- don't buy anything from me. The google police will get me. My tacky
quicky borrowed infosite has to be bogus because it isn't slick
enough. I'm not a salesman. What am I? Go to the US Patents website
and do a search for "Jincks". There is only a few dozen of us in the
USA. I'm the only Dan or Danny in the entire country. I don't just
do wildlife. I keep an open mind and attitude about everything around
me - and I find things that no one else does. The Patents are a
limited short list of the more device oriented projects that I have
been involved with. I'm about to apply for a USDA grant for further
wildlife deterrent study work. The ratgirl review, may have just
enlightened me as to how some panel reviewers might view my work.
After all some are from the Universities that cannot come up with good
solutions - so the USDA is soliciting for help from the non university
private sector. Thanks! You may just have made the difference in the
success of my application. Please pull this entry. I don't expect to
be back. He just told me that there is another entry at
alt.garden.commando Please pull that too and close this account.
Everyone have fun with your rec.gardening

Danny Charles Jincks

Old 18-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
Dan Charles wrote:

Gez what a mess my well meaning neighbor has made!

Heh. And I bet you have lots of email support, too.

Your knowlege of wild animals is not all that wonderful. Neither are
the "University" studies. I have a solution that works - and they
don't. You are correct that abstract sounds are not reliable. I
utilize sounds that have instinctive meaning to the targeted pests.

Indeed. I have found that all sorts of pesky night critters,
two and four-legged, perk right up when they hear a round being
chambered into a pump shotgun. There's nothing like that "ka-chink"
in the dark behind you to make you perk right up.

People with closed minds and opinions stop the progress
of mankind. The Earth is flat. The sun revolves around the Earth.

.... and advertising on newsgroups is OK.

billo

[IMG] code is On

Tree bark problems (deer, sun, ???) byron Gardening 11 15-06-2007 09:48 PM
Solve your deer problems Ken Gardening 1 18-09-2003 10:04 PM
Deer Problems KHEIKILA Gardening 24 18-09-2003 10:22 AM
Zapping the Coons Bill Spohn Gardening 3 28-08-2003 08:02 PM
problem with ducks, geese & coons David Edible Gardening 7 02-07-2003 12:50 AM