Old 31-01-2003, 03:40 AM
Faye Lifford-Earle

Default Any Canadian Gardeners freguent this group?

Hi all!
I've been somewhat of a lurker to your group here.....have attained many
nice site resources and i thank you. I was wondering though...are there
any other Canadian gardeners here?
Ldymac
Old 31-01-2003, 04:11 AM
Jo

"Faye Lifford-Earle" wrote ...
Hi all!
I've been somewhat of a lurker to your group here.....have attained many
nice site resources and i thank you. I was wondering though...are there
any other Canadian gardeners here?
Ldymac

Lots!!

Jo
4b - New Brunswick

Old 31-01-2003, 10:25 PM
Claude

Hello!

montréal here!

Claude

.rogers.com...

Old 31-01-2003, 10:27 PM
john

Faye Lifford-Earle wrote:

Hi all!
I've been somewhat of a lurker to your group here.....have attained many
nice site resources and i thank you. I was wondering though...are there
any other Canadian gardeners here?
Ldymac

Hi, another one in NS. Have to keep things small and in containers due to
renting!!!!!

Old 01-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Piscanthropus Profundus

Here.

Niagara Falls, Zone 5b

Old 02-02-2003, 03:46 AM
Françoise

Yes, (oui)

Françoise. Montréal, Québec

Old 03-02-2003, 03:35 AM
Faye Lifford-Earle

Bonjour Claude!!
Ldymac in NS

Old 03-02-2003, 03:35 AM
Faye Lifford-Earle

Tres bien Francoise!
Ldymac

Françoise wrote:

Yes, (oui)

Françoise. Montréal, Québec

Old 03-02-2003, 03:35 AM
Faye Lifford-Earle

Howdyyyy Calgary!
Ldymac

Hi I'm Derryl from Calgary checking in.

Old 03-02-2003, 04:23 PM
mmarteen

I'm not a Canadian, I'm a Minnesotan but I just want to take the opportunity
to thank all you Canadians for developing plants I can grow here in 4a,
especially those fantastic rugosa roses, the Canadian explorers and Parkland
series. Hats off to your ingenuity! (Merci!)

mm

Old 05-02-2003, 12:12 AM
ALEX MacGILLIVRAY

We are.