GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Would you join these newsgroups? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/340-would-you-join-these-newsgroups.html)

TOM KAN PA 31-01-2003 02:49 PM

Would you join these newsgroups?

The Yoko newsgroup? Oh no.

The German philosophy newsgroup? I. Kant.

The Ford-Nixon newsgroup? Pardon me?

The Arafat newsgroup? Yessir.

The Alzheimer's newsgroup? Forget it.

The Ebert movie newsgroup? Roger.

The Groucho Marx newsgroup? You bet your life.

The Peter Pan newsgroup? Never. Never.

The Japanese theater newsgroup? Noh.

The quarterback newsgroup? I'll pass.

The Rhett Butler newsgroup? I don't give a damn.

The compulsive rhymers newsgroup? Okey-dokey.

The Spanish optometrists newsgroup? Si.

The anti-perspirant newsgroup? Sure.

The pregancy newsgroup? Conceivably.

The Procrastinator's newsgroup Maybe next week

The Self Esteem Builders They wouldn't accept me anyway

The Agoraphobics newsgroup Only if they meet at my house

The Co-Dependence newsgroup Can I bring a friend?

The Prayer newsgroup God willing!

MLEBLANCA 31-01-2003 05:42 PM

Would you join these newsgroups?

That's a good one, Tom
A Keeper!!
Emilie

zhanataya 31-01-2003 06:39 PM

Would you join these newsgroups?

On 31 Jan 2003 14:49:25 GMT, c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

LOL Tom, your mind does work in strange and wondrous ways.

zhan