GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Algoflash users - How often do you apply Algoflash? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/34183-algoflash-users-how-often-do-you-apply-algoflash.html)

Dale Lang 25-06-2003 09:20 PM

Algoflash users - How often do you apply Algoflash?

Just trying out Algoflash for the first time, I received my product
today.

I have Dosmatics that I can set to apply the product at the
recommended mix rate of 1/2 ounce per gallon (mixing rate according to
bottle is a "capful" per gallon, a capful is 1/2 ounce).

I have both flowers and plants in the ground and in containers. I
bought the All Purpose formula.

According to the label, it recommends to feed "every time you water."
Well, I water every day! Should I be feeding this every day? I was
thinking more like once every third day.

Advice / help appreciated.

animaux 25-06-2003 11:44 PM

Algoflash users - How often do you apply Algoflash?

At that dilution I wouldn't water every day. Of course they want you to use it
each time. I don't use the product, but I am sure they give both the weekly
rate of fertilizer to mix with water, and the dilution rate if you use it each
time you water. If it doesn't distinguish the two, I'd return the product and
buy one which gives clearly defined instruction.