Old 03-03-2003, 10:04 AM
Cowboy

Default What type of Plant is this can anyone tell from these pictures.

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/unknown.htm

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/unknown2.htm

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/unknown3.htm

You'll have to excuse the pictures I hope there's enough detail in them for
you to see and discern the plant with. Thanks for any help.

Cowboy

Old 03-03-2003, 04:03 PM
animaux

Looks like a spathiphyllum.

http://www.apopkafoliage.com/Plants/Spathiphyllum.htm

Old 03-03-2003, 06:15 PM
Tracey

There's not a lot to go on, you know. Two leaves and
not enough growth to see it's growing habits. But, I'll
take a stab at it and say that it looks like it *could*
be a kind of philodendron or pothos.

Tracey

Old 04-03-2003, 04:15 AM
Iris Cohen

It would help to see the whole plant, but my guess is Aglaonema commutatum, the
Chinese evergreen.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 04-03-2003, 04:27 AM
Valkyrie

"Tracey" wrote in message
There's not a lot to go on, you know. Two leaves and
not enough growth to see it's growing habits. But, I'll
take a stab at it and say that it looks like it *could*
be a kind of philodendron or pothos.

Tracey

Looking at the second picture, the way the stem is sprouting, the look of
the leaf, I concur with your stab,Tracey. Pathos, philodendron, I've grown
lots of these and rooted many for friends. That's what it looks like to me.

Val