GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seed Catalog (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/343-seed-catalog.html)

Snowfeet1 31-01-2003 06:19 PM

Seed Catalog

I just posted a question about best seed catalog and neglected to say I live in
Dallas, TX.

Frogleg 03-02-2003 06:15 PM

Seed Catalog

On 31 Jan 2003 18:19:20 GMT, (Snowfeet1) wrote:

I just posted a question about best seed catalog and neglected to say I live in
Dallas, TX.

You also neglected to say if you were interested in flowers, herbs,
vegetables, etc. There is *no* "best" catalogue (or seed supplier).
There are many excellent ones. Burpee, Park's, Johnny's, and Pinetree
come immediately to mind. Don't know how Seeds of Change will
change(!) with commercial takeover.