Old 30-06-2003, 04:32 PM
George

Default Squrrils eating the mangos

Does anyone have any suggestions for keeping the squirrels from eating
all the mangos?
Little limb rats steal most of them before they ripen and we are lucky
to get a half dozen fruits to eat!?!

Thanks
George

Old 02-07-2003, 12:32 PM
George

"Heydan" wrote in message ...
Eat the squirrels first. They're fine fried.

Thats exactly what I had in mind, now I can show my wife in writing
that I have support from the group......I like to stick 'em in the
pressure cooker with onions, carrots, etc. Make a nice gravy and serve
them over rice!! Yumm :-)

om...

Old 02-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Frank Solis

Kept the squirrels out of one of my trees by wrapping aluminum flashing
around 5 feet of the trunk. They try to climb up but slide on down. I
take the flashing off for the winter.

--Frank Solis

[IMG] code is On

Pruning Mangos Geoff & Heather Australia 3 22-03-2007 08:58 AM
Mangos are SO good [email protected] Edible Gardening 3 07-07-2006 01:51 PM
Mangos are SO good John Savage Australia 0 07-07-2006 01:51 PM
Mangos Storm Gardening 3 31-07-2003 04:12 AM
Mangos in WA Tazman Australia 4 05-04-2003 06:34 AM