Old 01-07-2003, 12:44 PM
des-weges

Default des-weges is in need of a clue

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 05:44:30 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

Since my name is not Stanley

Oh Stephen come on now, admit it, you were the wussy of the class of
72!
"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

Old 01-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Callen Molenda

Stephen, step awaaaayyyy from the trolls. g

Cereoid-UR12yo wrote:

Since my name is not Stanley and never was, you are sniffing up the wrong
crotch.

Your wild guesses and sloppy searching will only get your lame ass in
serious trouble, troll boy.

You are worse at this than you are at gardening.

Rachel Carson just might return from the dead just to slap the living shit
out of you!

des-weges wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:44:15 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

I really could not care less about emotionally insecure trolls like you
starved for attention, des-wussy.

LOL big tough Stanley, I'll bet you were the wussy at Patterson High
School class of 1972

Old 01-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Sorry dude, your childishly lame attempt at being a school yard bully
doesn't work.

Especially since you have the wrong person, you idiot!

Do you want me and my buds to hunt you down, kick your sorry ass and drop
you in the dumpster with the rest of the trash? You should be used to
getting the treatment by now!

You're such a cowardly pussy, you're afraid to use a real e-mail address.
You can run but you can't hide.

Old 01-07-2003, 11:56 PM
des-weges

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:01:08 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

Do you want me and my buds to hunt you down, kick your sorry ass and drop
you in the dumpster with the rest of the trash? You should be used to
getting the treatment by now!

You're such a cowardly pussy, you're afraid to use a real e-mail address.
You can run but you can't hide.

Interesting threats from a middle 40's guy still living with his
mother. Your cactus friends tell me you don't even have a collection!
What a scam, all book and no collection!!! LOL BTW you gotta have buds
to have them help!

An ounce of internet skills and a minute or two and you can certainly
find my addy.

Old 02-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Scott

Actually, wouldn't you be caring less if you didn't mention or reply to it
at all? And, as for foot in mouth - Confucius say, "Foot in mouth much
better than your finger up own brown passage".

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
m...
I really could not care less about emotionally insecure trolls like you
starved for attention, des-wussy.

It is now obvious that your problem is that you always need to get in the
last word even if you wind up with your (or somebody else's) foot in your
mouth.

des-weges wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:32:46 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

you know absolutely nothing about me

and those that do either love or hate, get over it!

Old 02-07-2003, 09:56 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Now you are making up your own phony stories and lies in hopes that some
naive fool will believe you. How pitiful you are, you unworthy jealous
wannabe.

I may not have a very large collection at present but those privileged few
who have seen it know I do have one and have had many more plants in the
past.

You don't want to meet my buds unless you want to be put in your place (a
dumpster with the rest of the useless trash).

Old 02-07-2003, 10:20 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Now I know who you are. You are that obnoxious boring troll that I kicked
out of my own plant group. You were never on topic and posted rambling
pointless messages about yourself, your imaginary health problems and
unsuccessful homosexual lifestyle. Banning you was the best thing I ever
did. Why don't you stick to opera and leave the gardening to those who know
something about it? You really have a lot of nerve to be talking about other
people, you phony. Have you forgotten to take your meds again? As they say,
"you're trippin'"!!! Take a hike, broccoli.

Old 04-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:21:27 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

Now I know who you are. You are that obnoxious boring troll that I kicked
out of my own plant group. You were never on topic and posted rambling
pointless messages about yourself, your imaginary health problems and
unsuccessful homosexual lifestyle. Banning you was the best thing I ever
did. Why don't you stick to opera and leave the gardening to those who know
something about it? You really have a lot of nerve to be talking about other
people, you phony. Have you forgotten to take your meds again? As they say,
"you're trippin'"!!! Take a hike, broccoli.

Wow, create an imaginary scenario, post it, and feel better! Who needs
the meds?

Old 06-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

You think so? So why has the troll completely disappeared since I outed him?

wrote:

Now I know who you are. You are that obnoxious boring troll that I kicked
out of my own plant group. You were never on topic and posted rambling
pointless messages about yourself, your imaginary health problems and
unsuccessful homosexual lifestyle. Banning you was the best thing I ever
did. Why don't you stick to opera and leave the gardening to those who

know
something about it? You really have a lot of nerve to be talking about

other
people, you phony. Have you forgotten to take your meds again? As they

say,
"you're trippin'"!!! Take a hike, broccoli.

Wow, create an imaginary scenario, post it, and feel better! Who needs
the meds?

[IMG] code is On

Any clue on the name? keith ;-\) Orchids 7 17-12-2005 10:29 AM
Not a clue!!! Pond Virgin Ponds 8 27-07-2005 02:59 AM
New Gardener, not got a clue !!! KEVIN MORRISSEY United Kingdom 24 17-03-2004 04:46 AM
Help with crossword clue John Sullivan United Kingdom 4 06-02-2003 07:57 AM