GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Am I here? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/35346-am-i-here.html)

Elizabeth 03-07-2003 06:09 PM

Am I here?

Hi everybody! Has anyone seen any posts from me in the last few days? I
think something is goofy on my end. I haven't seen any of my posts show up
since last Saturday :-(

--
elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA
http://community.webshots.com/user/elott63

John DeBoo 03-07-2003 06:09 PM

Am I here?

Elizabeth wrote:
Hi everybody! Has anyone seen any posts from me in the last few days? I
think something is goofy on my end. I haven't seen any of my posts show up
since last Saturday :-(

Yup, you be here!

James 03-07-2003 07:08 PM

Am I here?

A quick look through my list shows 2 posts from you on the 28th, and one
each on the 29th and 30th.

hth

James

David Hill 03-07-2003 11:44 PM

Am I here?

"...... Are any of us really here? Is there even a here for us to exist in?
......"

Does "here" exist after we leave it?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

John DeBoo 04-07-2003 12:44 AM

Am I here?

David Hill wrote:
"...... Are any of us really here? Is there even a here for us to exist in?
....."

Does "here" exist after we leave it?

Ladies: If a man is all alone in the woods so nobody hears him and
he states his opinion, is he still wrong?

Bill C. 04-07-2003 01:20 AM

Am I here?

"David Hill" wrote in message
"...... Are any of us really here? Is there even a here for us to exist

in?
....."

Does "here" exist after we leave it?

Or only if we look back?