Old 04-03-2003, 05:15 AM
Cowboy

Default Full Plant Pics--was (What type of Plant is this can anyone tell from these pictures)

Here's the links to new pictures of the full plant. Hope you can better view
them now...

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/neoplantpics.htm

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/neoplantpics2.htm

Cowboy

Old 04-03-2003, 06:15 AM
Mark or Travis

"Cowboy" wrote in message

Here's the links to new pictures of the full plant. Hope you can better
view them now...

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/neoplantpics.htm

http://cactuscowboy0.tripod.com/neoplantpics2.htm

Looks like Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia) to me.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5
Old 04-03-2003, 02:15 PM
Iris Cohen

I stick with Aglaonema, but I am not familiar with all the species. It is
undoubtedly a cultivar. It doesn't matter, as far as culture is concerned. They
are very easy going, don't need a lot of light. Flowers are insignificant. I
put mine outdoors for the summer. It gets very ratty, but in the fall it is
healthy & ready for winter in a relatively dark location.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 04-03-2003, 02:39 PM
animaux

It looks like one of the hybridized versions of diffenbachia aka dumb cane. It
looks like one of the dwarf varieties they've been developing for several years.

Old 04-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Julia Green

"Mark or Travis" wrote in message
Looks like Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia) to me.

That's what I think too.