Old 14-07-2003, 02:02 AM
Ren

Default Withering leaves of indoor plants

I have several indoor plants for two years. They were all in very good
conditions. However, two or three months ago, some leaves of almost
all the plants are starting to wither. The most serious one is Jasmine
-- Right after the new leaves grew out, they withered before even
turning yellow. The other plants with similar problems a
Philodendron, African Violet (more than half of the leaves are
withered), Anthurium and Peace Lily. Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Ren
Old 14-07-2003, 04:02 AM
jammer

Too much water, not enough water, and/or the sun changed positions and
they are starved for better light. I have all those plants and they go
outside from may-november. (zone 7) That is when they do all of thier
growing and seeding. They are under the trees in dappled light.