GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Controllers for lawn sprinklers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/36822-controllers-lawn-sprinklers.html)

clipster 16-07-2003 04:32 PM

Controllers for lawn sprinklers

Any thoughts on the best controller for an inground sprinkler system? I use
the Toro Vision and the knobs breakoff too easily and are impossible to
repair.

My optimum device would be one where you could vary the zone times run or
not run a zone and occassionally set a start time.

Lynn A. 22-07-2003 02:03 PM

clipster wrote:
Any thoughts on the best controller for an inground sprinkler system? I use
the Toro Vision and the knobs breakoff too easily and are impossible to
repair.

My optimum device would be one where you could vary the zone times run or
not run a zone and occassionally set a start time.

Nelson controllers do all that, as well as Rainbird, I believe.

Lynn