Old 17-07-2003, 03:22 PM
edmund

Default Agave parryi v. truncata seeds

Hi!
I'm loking for Agave parryi v. truncata seeds. I'm a colecioner of
succulents and I'm desperate - please HELP ME!
I'm from Polnad and in my country I can't find it at all.
Paul!

Old 17-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

The plant is propagated from offsets not seeds.

Agaves flower only sporadically, often taking several years to do so. (They
rarely if ever take 100 years to bloom despite the common name of "Cantury
Plant".)

Also, Agaves in cultivation are prone to hybridize. So plants coming true
from seed taken from plants in cultivation is unlikely.

Check out the various succulent plant nurseries listed in the Cactus Mall.

http://www.cactus-mall.com/

Old 17-07-2003, 07:52 PM
edmund

Hi!
thank you for informacion, but I can't finde the place where I will finde
the offset (or seeds). If you know where, please tell me!

Paul

Old 17-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

You really didn't check out the link provided, did you?

I repeat, check out the various succulent plant nurseries listed in the
Cactus Mall.

Once again, here is the link:

http://www.cactus-mall.com/

Everything you need is there.
You will need to actually look at the various nursery websites yourself.
I don't know which one would be the best source for you.

You will be far more successful if you look for a nursery selling plants not
seeds.

You may also want to see if there are any local cactus clubs in your area so
somebody nearby can help you in your quest and give you advise on how you
can import plants.

Old 18-07-2003, 01:12 PM
edmund

Hi!
I where there but my english is not as good as I want it and I coulnd finde
it, but now I will try again!

Thanks for everything
Paul

[IMG] code is On

Pterostylis truncata John Varigos Orchid Photos 0 19-06-2007 01:26 PM
Pleurothallis truncata Susan Murray Orchids 3 20-08-2003 02:22 PM
Agave parryi v. truncata edmund Ponds (alternative) 0 17-07-2003 08:02 PM
help on Agave ÑödD¥ Australia 1 05-04-2003 07:34 AM
Agave in UK Winter [email protected] United Kingdom 0 09-12-2002 05:26 AM