GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stupid? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/3752-re-stupid.html)

Cereoid+10+ 05-03-2003 08:03 PM

Stupid?

Stupid is as stupid does.

So, you must really be stupid!!

A stupid question is one a student asks just after the teacher already
answered it!!!

LeeAnne wrote in message
While I cannot help with your question (I never have luck w/seeds, unless
the plant had seeded itself then they grow for me, lol) . . . I just want
everyone to remember:

There are no stupid questions . . . just stupid people :-)
-Mr. Mackey, Teacher, South Park

"Natty_Dread" wrote in message
Hey all -- I'm a relatively novice gardener with a stupid question.