GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ultrasonic Skunk Repellent (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/37525-ultrasonic-skunk-repellent.html)

KMHayes1 19-07-2003 11:32 PM

Ultrasonic Skunk Repellent

Any experience with ultrasonic devices to repel skunks? I've found several
online, but I've not seen a recommendation from a reliable source. My
situation is beyond trapping as a solution. My neighborhood is infested - they
are living under every deck, porch, shed, etc. I would like to discourage them
from entering my property.

Thanks,
Kevin

Joseph Meehan 20-07-2003 02:12 AM

"KMHayes1" wrote in message
Any experience with ultrasonic devices to repel skunks? I've found

several
online, but I've not seen a recommendation from a reliable source.

There is a good reason you have not seen such a recommendation. They
don't work.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math