Old 22-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Tracey

Default Can someone ID this insect found on my Zucchini? - zucchini pest.jpg

I am not forcing you to download it.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I don't have
a newsreader that I can pick and choose which files
to download. (Or, maybe more accurately, if I *do*
have that option, I don't know how to use it, and,
since I have a cable modem, it's not an issue any-
way.) IMO, the main point here is that, presumably,
you're posting so that people will read what you
post. If not following 'the rules' means that less
people will check your post out, wouldn't the logical
thing to be to follow them?

Tracey

Old 22-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Tracey

May I suggest you get a better news reader like Free Agent.
You can pick and choose what you want to download.

Why should I? I already said I have no need or desire
to pick and choose what to download. I'm quite happy
with what I have.

Tracey