Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-07-2003, 03:03 AM
Magen

Default Help design layout

Help , I am trying to place some plants which will eventually hide some
neighboring sheds etc.

I have several plants dug up and am frustrated trying to get them placed and
looking good. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to arrange my plants
or any site to view designs.

My back yard is pie shaped,

the back area is 20 feet across with corner on each end.

One corner the sun comes in most of the day the other corner gets sun half
day then shade from neighbors maple trees.

I want to plant across the 20 foot area and up each side.

The plants I have ready to use a

Gnom Juniper

Wichita Blue Juniper

Hicks yew (not pyramidal)

Green/White Dogwood

Green/White weigela

Green/White euonymus

Smock Orange

Green spirea

Golden spirea

Different type of hostas.

Any other plants suggested to use I may have else where in my yard which I
do not mind moving.

I am just no good at garden design and help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,