Old 23-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Phaedrine Stonebridge

Default Lawn DIlemma

Suddenly I am noticing what look like flattish piles of dirt covering
the grass on the lawn anywhere from a few inches to a foot in diameter.
I can't see any ants or holes. This is occuring just in one area of the
lawn. It just looks like somebody kept dumping shovels full of dirt.
Does anyone have any idea what it could be?
Old 23-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Danny H

Moles more than likely..

There is no holes at all? hmmm For there to be piles of dirt on the lawn
there must be holes and tunnels somewhere.

Smokeem out. Go to your hareware store, they have some kits for these

"Phaedrine Stonebridge" wrote in message
news

Suddenly I am noticing what look like flattish piles of dirt covering
the grass on the lawn anywhere from a few inches to a foot in diameter.
I can't see any ants or holes. This is occuring just in one area of the
lawn. It just looks like somebody kept dumping shovels full of dirt.
Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

[IMG] code is On

Lawn Dilemma Stu Pidassle Gardening 5 30-10-2007 11:37 PM
Lawn Mower Tractor dilemma ; TORO 16-38HXL or Yard-Man AN 5150K David Lawns 1 24-02-2005 05:51 PM
Bougainvillea cuttings dilemma billtheburglar United Kingdom 2 18-08-2003 10:02 AM
Butterfly bush (Buddleia) how prune? - My Dilemma Ian Gardening 10 23-05-2003 02:32 AM
OT-here's your dilemma of the day TOM KAN PA Gardening 18 17-03-2003 03:08 AM