Old 23-07-2003, 12:42 PM
K. Wing Wong

Default Where to buy Osmanthus Fragrans in Canada?

Title says it all. Any info is appreciated. It's probably a hassle
with customs and shipping to buy this plant outside of Canada. I tried
searching with Google... lots of information, but not where you can
buy them.

Thanks.

kwong (at) nbnet (dot) nb (dot) ca
Old 23-07-2003, 10:02 PM

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...o ogle+Search
get seeds?
Ingrid

"K. Wing Wong" wrote:

Title says it all. Any info is appreciated. It's probably a hassle
with customs and shipping to buy this plant outside of Canada. I tried
searching with Google... lots of information, but not where you can
buy them.

Thanks.

kwong (at) nbnet (dot) nb (dot) ca

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 24-07-2003, 01:02 PM
K. Wing Wong

Thank you. Will give them a try.

K. Wing Wong wrote:

Title says it all. Any info is appreciated. It's probably a hassle
with customs and shipping to buy this plant outside of Canada. I tried
searching with Google... lots of information, but not where you can
buy them.

Thanks.

kwong (at) nbnet (dot) nb (dot) ca

[IMG] code is On

Osmanthus fragrans between properties Higgs Boson Gardening 0 10-05-2013 11:23 PM
Dying Osmanthus Lilly Gardening 1 06-09-2011 03:46 PM
My Osmanthus fragrans does not bloom osu_shaw Gardening 1 07-01-2007 06:16 PM
For sale: Osmanthus fragrans (Sweet Olive), potted, Burbank CA [email protected] Gardening 0 14-11-2005 12:28 AM
Osmanthus fragrans Mike Prager Gardening 3 16-05-2005 09:25 PM