GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nemesia Fruticans has no flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/38039-nemesia-fruticans-has-no-flowers.html)

Adam Schwartz 23-07-2003 04:12 PM

Nemesia Fruticans has no flowers

In late June I purchased two Nemesia Fruticans which I planted in pots.
When I brought them home, they were covered with flowers. Now neither one
has a single flower. The plant label says nothing about their bloom time.
Should they be flowering now? Why might they not be?

Thanks,
Adam (Zone 5 Iowa City)

Dupperdog 23-07-2003 05:02 PM

Nemesia Fruticans has no flowers

I was told that they will bloom until the frost kills them. Mine were forming
seed pods so I cut them off and now they are forming new flower buds below that
point. You might try cutting the tops off and see if more buds form.