Old 29-07-2003, 10:32 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Superthrive

Anyone ever use this stuff? Boy, I posted in the NPSOT-NPAT discussion
group and it literally came alive.

J. Kolenovsky
-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal
Old 30-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Tom Jaszewski

After all this time I can't find anything other than anecdotal information
on its effectiveness. Dr. John called for a reference and was astounded when
I told him I thought ST was much to do about nothing. Now I understand B12
has some verifiable research.

--
J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business

Old 30-07-2003, 10:02 PM
JNJ

Anyone ever use this stuff? Boy, I posted in the NPSOT-NPAT discussion
group and it literally came alive.

I'm sure this will be plainly obvious when you tell me but I'm not getting
the acronym -- what's it stand for?

James

Old 30-07-2003, 10:32 PM
J Kolenovsky

Tom,(what's up, dude) me neither. I've met a couple of folk who'd give
their first-born in exchange for the stuff but I can't find any
conclusive data on it. Ah, man - B-12 under the tongue is awesome! I can
turn you on to a supply of it.

J. Kolenovsky

Tom Jaszewski wrote:
=

After all this time I can't find anything other than anecdotal informat=

ion
on its effectiveness. Dr. John called for a reference and was astounded=

when
I told him I thought ST was much to do about nothing. Now I understand =

B12
has some verifiable research.
=

"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message
Anyone ever use this stuff? Boy, I posted in the NPSOT-NPAT discussion
group and it literally came alive.
=

J. Kolenovsky

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

[IMG] code is On

[IBC] **** Superthrive Makes it Big-Time Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 27-10-2003 06:02 PM
[IBC] Superthrive (was [IBC] Epsom salts Anita Hawkins Bonsai 0 17-10-2003 05:42 PM
Superthrive J Kolenovsky Texas 8 31-07-2003 02:45 AM
Superthrive Treatment of sick Tree (Oak) Shane Trahan Gardening 1 30-06-2003 09:44 PM
Organic jap 'superthrive', better results too!!! Jonathan Phua Orchids 0 26-01-2003 04:39 AM