GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Helga, help me with my flys? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/388-helga-help-me-my-flys.html)

Katt Stevens 04-02-2003 01:25 PM

Helga, help me with my flys?

You are fabulous Helga Walters. Have you got any advice for getting
rid of flys? I've posted this to all the newsgroups I've seen you in
before. the14thdisciple is a great show!

Love Katt

Iris Cohen 04-02-2003 01:54 PM

Helga, help me with my flys?

Have you got any advice for getting rid of flys?

What kind of flies?

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much
that ain't so."
Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw), 1818-1885

[email protected] 04-02-2003 08:25 PM

Helga, help me with my flys?

On 04 Feb 2003 13:54:35 GMT, (Iris Cohen) wrote:

Have you got any advice for getting rid of flys?

What kind of flies?

Iris,

Thyme flies?
(;-)

Regards
Geoff

Lar 04-02-2003 08:32 PM

Helga, help me with my flys?

In article 3e402229.18770247@news-
text.blueyonder.co.uk, says...
:) Thyme flies?
:) (;-)
:)
Only when you're having pun.

--
Even when taking on new ventures,if you fall on
your face,you're still moving forward.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

[email protected] 06-02-2003 02:44 PM

Helga, help me with my flys?

wrote:
where are the flys?

In Helga's crotch.

Katt Stevens wrote:

You are fabulous Helga Walters. Have you got any advice for getting
rid of flys? I've posted this to all the newsgroups I've seen you in
before. the14thdisciple is a great show!

Love Katt

--
Go# 40 42 12
http://www.geocities.com/aarronvoobner/