GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what is this? some type of wild pea? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/38863-what-some-type-wild-pea.html)

griffon 31-07-2003 01:03 AM

what is this? some type of wild pea?

Found it growing in the middle of some other vines on a long stretch
of fence. The vine came up this summer sometime and the base of the
plant is already about 3/4 of an inch in diameter. Dunno if I should
leave it, move it or get rid of it.

http://www.vespertinal.com/junk/vine.jpg

http://www.vespertinal.com/junk/vinebloom.jpg

paghat 31-07-2003 02:02 AM

In article , griffon wrote:

Found it growing in the middle of some other vines on a long stretch
of fence. The vine came up this summer sometime and the base of the
plant is already about 3/4 of an inch in diameter. Dunno if I should
leave it, move it or get rid of it.

http://www.vespertinal.com/junk/vine.jpg

http://www.vespertinal.com/junk/vinebloom.jpg

"Gag me with a spoon paisley sheet vine."

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"