GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wheels For WeedEaters (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/39027-wheels-weedeaters.html)

DutchDoll2 01-08-2003 10:32 PM

Wheels For WeedEaters

I recently purchased a set of 'WeedEater Wheels' which attached to my string
trimmer and I am very pleased. It went on in seconds, and I'm able to adjust
the wheels without having to stop my trimmer. It really makes trimming a lot
easier. I recommend this product which I purchased on line at:
www.greatgadget.net

Some One 01-08-2003 10:32 PM

Wheels For WeedEaters

Nifty idea, but $35 for weed whacker training wheels is a bit much for
me...

Gonna see what I can do myself. : )

COLT STEELE 01-08-2003 10:43 PM

Wheels For WeedEaters

On 01 Aug 2003 21:10:50 GMT, (DutchDoll2) Replied
:

I recently purchased a set of 'WeedEater Wheels' which attached to my string
trimmer and I am very pleased. It went on in seconds, and I'm able to adjust
the wheels without having to stop my trimmer. It really makes trimming a lot
easier. I recommend this product which I purchased on line at:
www.greatgadget.net

I bet you sell this piece of shit , also

David Hill 01-08-2003 11:22 PM

Wheels For WeedEaters

Thanks, looks as if I can make them quite easily and a for a lot lower
price.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

David Hill 01-08-2003 11:22 PM

Wheels For WeedEaters

"............Made In Bedford Virdinia ..........."

Is this a New State????
Could it be" the State of the Art"????

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

TOM KAN PA 03-08-2003 08:42 PM

Wheels For WeedEaters

"............Made In Bedford Virdinia ..........."

Is this a New State????
____Reply Separator_____
No, it's one of the first oridinal states.
My brother Deorge and his wife Dinder lives there.