GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oh please may the force be with me! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/39796-re-oh-please-may-force-me.html)

Roseb441702 08-08-2003 07:02 PM

Oh please may the force be with me!

Why don't you go out and do your weeding already?

Be careful you don't trip over your light sabre, Rosiewan!!!

By the time I opened the back door I could hear the rain falling )-;

Rose's Web Page Designs
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/designs.htm

madgardener 08-08-2003 07:03 PM

Oh please may the force be with me!

so weed in the rain. they come out of wet soil much easier than tight and
dry soil. and the rain keeps you cooler as you pull and stretch those
muscles.......madgardener

Pat Kiewicz 08-08-2003 07:03 PM

Oh please may the force be with me!

Roseb441702 said:

I'm planning on doing some weeding today. The forecast is for rain but I'm
hoping I can get out there and get some weeding done today. About the worst
thing I hate about gardening is weeding! But not all the time. I know its
necessary, it can even be pleasant at times if I prepare myself for it. -
meaning being comfortable.

If there's no thunder and lightning, you could weed in the rain...
Sit on an old milk crate or get yourself some jumbo kneeling pads.

You get wet, you dry off.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

(attributed to Don Marti)

animaux 08-08-2003 07:03 PM

Oh please may the force be with me!

I pray for rain and plan for the weeding to happen the following day. Much
easier to weed after a nice soaking rain.

On 07 Aug 2003 21:52:23 GMT, ospam (Roseb441702) wrote:

I'm planning on doing some weeding today. The forecast is for rain but I'm
hoping I can get out there and get some weeding done today. About the worst
thing I hate about gardening is weeding! But not all the time. I know its
necessary, it can even be pleasant at times if I prepare myself for it. -
meaning being comfortable.

Rose
"Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
Put Your Voice Message Online at: