GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What kind of plant is this? - Plant.JPG (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/39807-what-kind-plant-plant-jpg-0-1-a.html)

Ron Pereboom 08-08-2003 08:04 PM

What kind of plant is this? - Plant.JPG (0/1)

Who can help me to identify what kind of plant it is?

I have attached the picture of it to this message

Thanks,
Ron

Cereoid-UR12- 08-08-2003 08:04 PM

What kind of plant is this? - Plant.JPG (0/1)

No, you haven't attached a picture to your message.

Rec.gardens does not accept attachments or photos.

Try posting it to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens instead.