GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   don't try this at home - arrggh! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/40337-dont-try-home-arrggh.html)

Lyne 13-08-2003 08:02 PM

don't try this at home - arrggh!

The little flea beetles are really going at my eggplants and I'm
having a heck of a time keeping them healthy since it rains almost
every afternoon and washes my soap-and-garlic spray off. I bought
some Diazonin spray but didn't have time to mix it up before work and
there were at least 20 bugs on each plant. I thought I was being very
clever and instead sprayed every leave, top and bottom, with Off bug
repellant.

Well, joke's on me. I just went out to check my handiwork and every
single plant is dead dead dead.

So, a word to the wise....stick with the products that are known to
work!

Remove SPAMDEFENSE in address to reply.