GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wisteria (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/40682-wisteria.html)

Minh Nguyen 18-08-2003 01:33 AM

Wisteria

I like informations on wisteria, specifically which variety would do well
near the Texas coastal area.
I also like to see pictures of Wisteria floribunda 'Texas Purple" and
Wisteria sinensis "Cooke's Special".
Any site that have good information on wisteria would be appreciated.
Thanks
Minh Nguyen

Frogleg 18-08-2003 02:12 PM

Wisteria

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:03:59 GMT, "Minh Nguyen"
wrote:

I like informations on wisteria, specifically which variety would do well
near the Texas coastal area.
I also like to see pictures of Wisteria floribunda 'Texas Purple" and
Wisteria sinensis "Cooke's Special".
Any site that have good information on wisteria would be appreciated.

I found only 1 each photos of "Cooke's Special" and "Texas Purple"
with a Google images search. I expect if you entered

wisteria cultivation

or

wisteria varieties

into a search engine, it would give you a number of references to
follow.