GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shed with a rollawy roof. Any designs? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/407-shed-rollawy-roof-any-designs.html)

d m 05-02-2003 10:55 PM

Shed with a rollawy roof. Any designs?

Hi,

Anyone seen designs of regular steel sqaure sheds, but with a roof that
rolls away into a cylinder, like a rollerdoor.

I would be interested in design notes or drawings.

Cheers,
Danny
South Australia.

jc 06-02-2003 04:53 AM

"d m" wrote in message
Anyone seen designs of regular steel sqaure sheds, but with a roof

that
rolls away into a cylinder, like a rollerdoor.
I would be interested in design notes or drawings.

I believe a retractable awning like we use on RVs would work for a roof.
But most only roll out 8 to 10 feet. -Olin