Old 18-08-2003, 06:39 PM
Registered User

Location: Watford
Question Hydranger

[color=indigo][font=arial][size=1]Hi All,
I'm new here and I'm after some advice. I have recently purchased 2 Hydrangers, One purple/blue and one pale pink. The pink one however has gone green Is there something I should be putting into the soil to enhance the colour of these beautiful plants?

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Maggie
Old 19-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Hydranger

Hydranger? Are you from Boston?

Frank Logullo wrote in message
...[color=blue]

"maggied" wrote in message
s.com...
[font=arial][size=1]Hi All,
I'm new here and I'm after some advice. I have recently purchased 2
Hydrangers, One purple/blue and one pale pink. The pink one however
has gone green Is there something I should be putting into the
soil to enhance the colour of these beautiful plants?

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Soil pH is important:
http://www.happyeverappster.com/cn/h...ohydrangea.htm
Frank

Old 20-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Frank Logullo

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
y.com...
Hydranger? Are you from Boston?

Her email address puts her a little east of Boston

Old 22-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Registered User

Location: Watford
Default Boston ?

Hi,

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, no I'm not from Boston, I'm from England

Do you have any idea what I can do about myu hydrangers

Maggie
Old 22-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Frogleg

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:02:33 GMT, maggied
wrote:

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, no I'm not from Boston, I'm from
England

The plant is 'hydrangea'. Certain USAsian accents, both Boston and
Midwest add an 'R' when pronoucing words that end in an 'ah' sound,.

Do you have any idea what I can do about myu hydrangers

If you search on 'Hydrangea color', you will find information on soil
chemicals that influence the color of blossoms. Some varieties are
more susceptible than others.

Old 23-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Registered User

Location: Watford
Default RE hydrangea

Thanks for the advise and the correction I shall go and search now.

Regards

Maggie

[IMG] code is On

hydranger Diane Epps United Kingdom 3 30-09-2005 11:32 AM
hydranger Treflan United Kingdom 1 29-09-2002 10:26 PM