Old 19-08-2003, 02:32 AM
zxcvbob

Default I've been gone for a week...

....and I can't believe y'all fell for that "What's the latest on Roundup?"
grenade* tossed out by "brojack" about a week ago. It's kind of sad.

Now all we need is someone to write another manifesto about top-posting.

Regards,
Bob

*grenade - http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame65.html

Old 19-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Phrederik

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
...and I can't believe y'all fell for that "What's the latest on

Roundup?"
grenade* tossed out by "brojack" about a week ago. It's kind of

sad.

Now all we need is someone to write another manifesto about

top-posting.

general - would be a MUCH better place! Don't you all agree?
everyone would post the same way, the internet - and world in
should be read from the bottom down, with NO exceptions! If
top posters anyhow? All newsgroup postings and email messages
Personally, I think all top posters should smarten up! Who likes