GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   language of flowers question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/40887-language-flowers-question.html)

Jen 20-08-2003 03:43 AM

language of flowers question

hi,

I've been looking all over the place for "rice flower"'s meaning /
symbolism in a "language of flowers" way. I can't find anything
anywhere. I realize that Victorians likely did not have riceflower
but I figured that someone might have given it a meaning somewhere.
Does anyone have any ideas please? Thank you so much!

PGillet 26-08-2003 03:42 PM

language of flowers question

check out this URL for info on the rice flower (Farm Diversification
Information Services).

http://www.nre.vic.gov.au/4A2568B200...6?OpenDocument