GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cool kinetic copper sprinkler sculptures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/41064-cool-kinetic-copper-sprinkler-sculptures.html)

Michael 22-08-2003 06:03 AM

Cool kinetic copper sprinkler sculptures

Hello,
I hope nobody minds too terribly, but I am selling some really cool
copper sprinklers that have neat spray patterns. I have several of
them listed as auctions at eBay. If you are interested, you can view
the auctions from my eBay About Me page
(http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/bigwtrading/).
Best Regards,
Michael W.

Travis 22-08-2003 08:02 AM

Michael wrote:
Hello,
I hope nobody minds too terribly, but I am selling some really
cool copper sprinklers that have neat spray patterns. I have
several of them listed as auctions at eBay. If you are
interested, you can view the auctions from my eBay About Me page
(http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/bigwtrading/).
Best Regards,
Michael W.

I mind.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5

Jan Flora 22-08-2003 01:02 PM

Cool kinetic copper sprinkler sculptures

In article , "Travis"
wrote:

Michael wrote:
Hello,
I hope nobody minds too terribly, but I am selling some really
cool copper sprinklers that have neat spray patterns. I have
several of them listed as auctions at eBay. If you are
interested, you can view the auctions from my eBay About Me page
(http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/bigwtrading/).
Best Regards,
Michael W.

I mind.

I don't. I've been lusting after one of those silly sprinklers, but at
$129 retail, I can't afford one. I asked my SO (a blacksmith) to build
one. He told me to get a job and buy one, as figuring out how the dang
thing whirls on the base would take him $129 worth of his time.

Spam is a _bad_ thing, but that particular post is okay with me.
His starting bids on those sprinklers is $9.99 and I can't buy the
copper pipe to build one of them for that.

Jan