GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   which clematis or passion flower for indoor container (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/41720-clematis-passion-flower-indoor-container.html)

chris 30-08-2003 09:22 PM

which clematis or passion flower for indoor container

Hello,

I am needing advice on choosing an indoor containered plant for the
living room.

I have 6foot french doors which get direct light until lunchtine most
of the year.

I want either a clematis or passion flower plant which would be in a
container. During good weather/summer it could go outside for a little
time.

What I want is dense foliage, not to delicate, good fast grower to
about10 feet max and of course nice flowers.

Also is John Innes No3 the best mix for the container....???

Any other advice on how best to approach this is appreciated.

Chris

animaux 31-08-2003 12:22 AM

which clematis or passion flower for indoor container

Go to www.logees.com and see what they recommend.

On 30 Aug 2003 12:14:37 -0700, (chris) opined: