GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chris Owens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/42103-chris-owens.html)

David Hill 04-09-2003 08:02 AM

Chris Owens

Congratulations..
30 postings on one page of 62 messages must be close to a record..
Thought I had the wrong site for a minute.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Ann 04-09-2003 10:42 AM

Chris Owens

"David Hill" expounded:

Congratulations..
30 postings on one page of 62 messages must be close to a record..
Thought I had the wrong site for a minute.

Why? Chris obviously spent some time reading and replying, her
replies were helpful.....

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

David Hill 04-09-2003 12:32 PM

Chris Owens

"...Congratulations..
30 postings on one page of 62 messages must be close to a record..
Thought I had the wrong site for a minute.

Why? Chris obviously spent some time reading and replying, her replies were
helpful.........."

That's why I said "Congratulations"

I know how long it can take to answer some items.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Ann 05-09-2003 03:04 AM

Chris Owens

"David Hill" expounded:

"...Congratulations..
30 postings on one page of 62 messages must be close to a record..
Thought I had the wrong site for a minute.

Why? Chris obviously spent some time reading and replying, her replies were
helpful.........."

That's why I said "Congratulations"

I know how long it can take to answer some items.

Ah, sorry, I was reading early this morning and didn't see the point
you were making. It is so good to see Chris posting again! :o)

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Chris Owens 08-09-2003 06:42 AM

Chris Owens

Thanks, David! It's therapy when the rest of the household is
snoring away and I'm not . . . might as well do something useful
and fun.

Chris Owens