GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Retaining Walls--Recommendations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/423-retaining-walls-recommendations.html)

Polly in Los Angeles 07-02-2003 06:08 AM

Retaining Walls--Recommendations

Can anyone recommend the name of a good contractor in the Los Angeles
area who builds (residential) segmental retaining walls? I am moving
to a house with a relatively steep slope (towards the house) in back
and would really like to be able to garden.

Any advice or contact information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Polly in Los Angeles

David J. Bockman 07-02-2003 06:11 PM

Retaining Walls--Recommendations

Hi Polly,

If you already know the design you want and merely need a good contractor,
one way to find a reliable one is to contact several landscape architect
offices and see who they use regularly.

Dave

om...