Old 07-09-2003, 05:32 AM
Culturalenigma

Default importing bulbs

Had a post from the uk.rec.gardenign that I think I may have answered but
wanted to ask here,

Anyone know the laws for importing into the US? What steps you need to take
and who to contact?

Thanks,
Trai

Old 07-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Ask the UK nursery from which you want to import bulbs.

They may not want to export to the US.

Old 08-09-2003, 03:42 AM
Culturalenigma

No, I meant someone wants to send them to someone in teh US. They were
wondering what the laws regarding sending in a foriegn bulbwere.

trai
. ..